PRIVACY NOTICE AT COLLECTION (CCPA/CPRA)
Last updated July 17, 2023
1. ABOUT THIS NOTICE
This privacy notice sets out how LG H&H Co., Ltd. collects and uses personal information about you in compliance with our obligations under the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (CCPA), as amended by the California Privacy Rights Act of 2020 (CPRA).
Please read this notice carefully as it contains important information on the personal information that we collect, why we collect it, how long we keep it, and whether it is sold to or shared with third parties. This notice will be updated regularly. The day the last update was performed is provided at the top of this document for your reference.
2. WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
We collect the following categories of personal information when you: (i) disclose it to us; (ii) when we collect it automatically; and (iii) when you give us permission to collect it:
- Identifiers and other personal information, such as your name, email address, username, physical address, country of residence or citizenship, mobile phone number, IP address, date of birth, gender, login ID, password, age range, language preference, referrer
- Commercial information, such as the products and services you have purchased from us
- Payment information, including credit card details, bank details, verification details, or information provided by any of our payment providers.
- Internet or other electronic activity information, including service usage records, access logs, cookies, advertising identifiers (AAID, IDFA), analytics information, and how you have interacted with the Website or our Services.
- Geolocation data, to the extent this information is inferred from your physical address or IP address.
- Audio or visual information, to the extent you call us or interact with us through the Website or on social channels, we may collect audio recordings or images.
3. HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use personal information collected via our Services for a variety of business purposes described below. We use the information we collect or receive:
- To enable you to create or log in to your account. We may use your information to help you create and/or log in to your account.
- To manage user accounts. We may use your information for the purposes of managing our account and keeping it in working order.
- To take your payment or pay you any refunds due. You information, including payment information, will be used to collect, allocate and verify your payment, and to issue any refund or reimbursement in the event you return a product or we need to repay you for any other reason.
- Fulfill and manage your orders. We may use your information to fulfill and manage your orders, returns, and exchanges made through the Services.
- To enable upload of review messages. We may use your information to enable you to upload review messages, such as photo reviews.
- Request feedback. We may use your information to request feedback and to contact you about your use of our Services.
- To enable user-to-user communications. We may use your information in order to enable user-to-user communications with each user’s consent.
- To send administrative information to you. We may use your personal information to send you product, service and new feature information and/or information about changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- To protect our Services. We may use your information as part of our efforts to keep our Services safe and secure (for example, for fraud monitoring and prevention).
- To enforce our terms, conditions and policies for business purposes, to comply with legal and regulatory requirements or in connection with our contract.
- To respond to legal requests and prevent harm. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
- Administer prize draws and competitions. We may use your information to administer prize draws and promotions or competitions when you elect to participate in our promotions or competitions.
- To deliver and facilitate delivery of services to the user. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To respond to user enquiries/offer support to users. We may use your information to respond to your inquiries and solve any potential issues you might have with the use of our Services.
- To send you marketing and promotional communications. We may use the personal information you send to us for our marketing purposes, if this is in accordance with your marketing preferences and applicable law. For example, when expressing an interest in obtaining information about us or our Services, subscribing to marketing or otherwise contacting us, we will collect personal information from you. You can opt-out of our marketing emails at any time (see the “WHAT ARE YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS?” below).
- For other business purposes. We may use your information for other business purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, and to evaluate and improve our Services, products, marketing, and your experience. We may use and store this information in aggregated and anonymized form so that it is not associated with individual end users and does not include personal information.
4. WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE DISCLOSED TO ANYONE?
We may disclose your personal information as described below.
- With Our Service Providers. We may share your personal information with our payment providers and other third-party service providers acting on our behalf to help us operate our Services. Service providers and vendors provide us with support services such as credit card processing, website hosting, community and feedback management, analytics services, surveys and research services, and network maintenance. These third parties can only use your information in accordance with our written instructions and must comply with the information security protections we have put in place.
- With the local Glint entity serving your location. If you order any products from the Website, you order may be fulfilled by the Glint entity that is located in, or otherwise serves, the country where your order is to be fulfilled.
- Within Our Corporate Organization. We may share your personal information within our organization, to provide you with the Services and take actions based on your request, such as our parent company, subsidiaries, and corporate affiliates, joint venturers, or other companies under common control with us.
- During Business Transaction or Other Asset Transfers. We may disclose and transfer information about you to buyers, service providers, advisors, potential transactional partners or other third parties in connection with the advisors, potential transactional partners or other third parties of a corporate transaction in which we are acquired by or merged with another company, or we sell, liquidate, or transfer all or a portion of our business or assets. By engaging with us or using our Services, you understand and agree to our assignment or transfer of rights to your personal information. We will notify you in the event of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.
- For Legal Compliance & Safety. We may access, preserve, and disclose information about you if we believe doing so is required or appropriate to (a) comply with law enforcement requests and legal processes, such as a court order or subpoena; (b) comply with requests from auditors, examiners or other regulators; (c) exercise, establish or defend our legal rights; or (d) protect your, our, or others’ rights, property or safety.
- With Our Business Partners. Subject to applicable law, we may share your personal information with our business partners, such as, for permitted marketing purposes, or for co-sponsored events based on your voluntary participation.
- With Your Consent. We may share your personal information with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share your information.
5. WILL YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION BE SOLD OR SHARED?
6. HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active, as needed to provide you Services or for other purposes stated in this Policy. We will cease to retain your personal information or remove the means by which the personal information can be associated with you as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal information was collected and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes. If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that, we may still retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
8. HOW CAN YOU CONTACT US?
If you have any questions or concerns about this notice or the information we collect about you, you may call us at +82-31-8045-1431 (Monday – Friday 9:00 AM ~ 6:00 PM (KST), except on holidays), or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have a complaint about how we handle your data, we would like to hear from you.